All authors should register for the conference by October 6, 2023
- Authors with one accepted paper must pay at least one regular registration fee. (Regardless of the author’s title)
- Authors with more than two accepted papers are required to pay one regular registration fee for one paper and a student registration fee for each additional paper. (Please refer to the table below.)
※ Please note that the receipt and the participation certificate will be issued to authors who paid the conference registration fees. (Receiver’s name cannot be changed once issued.)
- 발표논문이 한 편일 경우, 최소 한 개 이상의 full registration 필수. (학생 여부와 상관 없이)
- 발표논문이 두 편 이상일 경우, 한 개의 full registration 과 각 추가되는 논문 마다 student registration 필수. (아래 테이블 참고)
※ 영수증과 참가확인서는 등록비를 지불한 등록자들에 한하여 발급될 예정입니다. 발급된 이후에는 다른 저자 이름으로 재발급이 불가능하오니 참고 부탁 드립니다.
|# of Accepted Papers||Required Registration|
|One Paper||One Regular Registration|
|Two Papers||One Regular Registration + One Student Registration|
|Three Papers and More||One Regular Registration + Two Student Registrations|
Due date for pre-registration is by October 6, 2023
|IEEE/IEIE Member||Non-member of IEEE, IEIE||IEEE CE Society Member||IEEE Life Member||IEEE/IEIE Member||Non-member of IEEE, IEIE||IEEE CE Society Member||IEEE Life Member|
|Regular||USD 608||USD 760||USD 570||USD 190||USD 760||USD 950||USD 712||USD 190|
|Student||USD 380||USD 532||USD 342||-||USD 475||USD 665||USD 427||-|
Registration Fee includes:
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings, Banquet
Admission to All Sessions, Conference Proceedings
* A Banquet ticket is not included
All transactions by credit card will appear on your statement as payment to Conference by 'Allat'
- Name of Bank: SUHYUP BANK (ALSO KNOWN AS NATIONAL FEDERATION OF FISHERIES CO-OPERATIVES)
- Account Number: 1010-2185-8847
- Name of Account Holder: The Institute of Electronics and Information Engineers
- Swift Code (Overseas Transfer): NFFCKRSEXXX
* You should transfer registration fee within 7 days from registration.
* You should send a copy of transaction with your name on it to the secretariat by fax (+82 2 552 6093) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) for confirmation.
* All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrants.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
To cancel your registration, please notify the secretariat by an email to email@example.com. Refunds will be made if cancellation occurs before October 6, 2023, with the processing fee of USD 100 (KRW130,000). No refund will be made after October 6, 2023 or for no show. If you have any questions regarding the registration, please contact the secretariat.
All dates and time are indicated in KST (The local time in Korea)